5 Reasons to List Your Home During the Holidays
5 Reasons to List Your Home During the Holidays:
1. There are fewer homes on the market during the holidays. Less supply means more demand for your house. More demand means a quicker sale.
2. Buyers are more emotional during the holiday season. They’re more likely to fall in love with your house and, if they are already in love with your house when they make their offer, they’ll be more willing to pay your price.
3. Buyers have more free time. Buyers are more likely to have more free time during the week during the holiday season. Showings will be more likely to be at more convenient times for you.
4. But, you don’t have to worry about your celebrations being disturbed. You can request that there are no showings on Christmas or any other days that you’d rather be left alone. People are still shopping on the days surrounding these holidays.
5. Buyers who are shopping during the holidays are more serious. They’d rather be celebrating the season, but they’re house-shopping instead because they need to find a home.
Looking for advice about listing a home in the Tampa Bay area? Contact me at Rosemary Sells Tampa!