How to Choose the Best Offer for Your Home
When choosing an offer on your home, there are a few factors you should consider. The highest dollar amount isn’t always the best deal.
Be sure that you:
1. Understand the process. All offers are negotiable.
2. Set baselines. Decide in advance what’s most important to you.
3. Create an offer review process. Establish a time frame for accepting multiple offers.
4. Don’t take offers personally. Treat the sale like a business transaction.
5. Review every term. Are the buyers pre-qualified? Have they asked you to include something you were planning to take with you?
Your Realtor can walk you through all of the steps for selling your home and choosing the right offer.
HouseLogic elaborates on these things in this article:
Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
Copyright 2013 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®