When selling your home, there are a few key things you should keep in mind:
1. Price Your House Right
2. Consider a Pre-Sale Inspection
3. Consider All Offers
To hear the full explanation, watch the video above. And if you have any questions, or want to get your Tampa-area home on the market, contact me at Rosemary Sells Tampa!
When choosing an offer on your home, there are a few factors you should consider. The highest dollar amount isn’t always the best deal.
Be sure that you:
1. Understand the process. All offers are negotiable.
2. Set baselines. Decide in advance what’s most important to you.
3. Create an offer review process. Establish a time frame for accepting multiple offers.
4. Don’t take offers personally. Treat the sale like a business transaction.
5. Review every term. Are the buyers pre-qualified? Have they asked you to include something you were planning to take with you?
Your Realtor can walk you through all of the steps for selling your home and choosing the right offer.
HouseLogic elaborates on these things in this article:
5 Reasons to List Your Home During the Holidays:
1. There are fewer homes on the market during the holidays. Less supply means more demand for your house. More demand means a quicker sale.
2. Buyers are more emotional during the holiday season. They’re more likely to fall in love with your house and, if they are already in love with your house when they make their offer, they’ll be more willing to pay your price.
3. Buyers have more free time. Buyers are more likely to have more free time during the week during the holiday season. Showings will be more likely to be at more convenient times for you.
4. But, you don’t have to worry about your celebrations being disturbed. You can request that there are no showings on Christmas or any other days that you’d rather be left alone. People are still shopping on the days surrounding these holidays.
5. Buyers who are shopping during the holidays are more serious. They’d rather be celebrating the season, but they’re house-shopping instead because they need to find a home.
Looking for advice about listing a home in the Tampa Bay area? Contact me at Rosemary Sells Tampa!
Your home’s sale isn’t over yet just because you have a signed contract.
You can certainly breathe easier, but you still have work to do to get through the closing.
To keep things from falling apart in the middle of the deal, be sure to avoid these 5 common mistakes:
1. Ignoring Contract Contingencies
2. Not Bothering to Fix Things That Break
3. Getting Lax About Deadlines
4. Refusing to Negotiate Any Further
5. Hiding Liens From Buyers
Read the details at House Logic:
8 Great Tips for Adding Curb Appeal and Value to Your Home:
1. Wash your house’s face
2. Freshen the paint job
3. Regard the roof
4. Neaten the yard
5. Add a color splash
6. Glam your mailbox
7. Fence yourself in
8. Maintenance is a must
To read all of the details of these suggestions, check out this article from HouseLogic: