The annual Symphony In Lights at The Shops at Wiregrass is back!
From November 16th through December 31st, you can experience the lights and the music and the “snow” at Wiregrass’s winter wonderland!
Enjoy Christmas music from the Trans Siberian Orchestra in the Center Court along with a choreographed show of 250,000 colorful lights and magical clouds of snow flurries.
The show will take place nightly at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, and 9pm.
Find out more at Wiregrass Events.
Is listing your home for sale during the holidays a good idea? Find out at 5 Reasons to List Your Home During the Holidays.
The Enchanted Tree Lighting Ceremony & Holiday Street Party will take place Saturday, November 23rd in Hyde Park Village from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
This holiday spectacle of lights, food, and live entertainment has been celebrated annually for nearly 20 years.
Santa will be lighting the 30 ft Enchanted Christmas Tree, which will “dance” with light to a variety of favorite Christmas tunes hourly at 6, 7, 8, and 9 p.m.
There will be complimentary treats and entertainment of all sorts for the entire family (friendly dogs welcome, too!). The festival and parking are free, but parking fills up quickly, so be sure to arrive early.
To see the entire schedule of entertainment and events, the sponsors, the activities, the beer trucks, and more, visit Hyde Park Village.
Thinking of buying or selling a house in the Tampa Bay area? Visit Rosemary Sells Tampa!
5 Reasons to List Your Home During the Holidays:
1. There are fewer homes on the market during the holidays. Less supply means more demand for your house. More demand means a quicker sale.
2. Buyers are more emotional during the holiday season. They’re more likely to fall in love with your house and, if they are already in love with your house when they make their offer, they’ll be more willing to pay your price.
3. Buyers have more free time. Buyers are more likely to have more free time during the week during the holiday season. Showings will be more likely to be at more convenient times for you.
4. But, you don’t have to worry about your celebrations being disturbed. You can request that there are no showings on Christmas or any other days that you’d rather be left alone. People are still shopping on the days surrounding these holidays.
5. Buyers who are shopping during the holidays are more serious. They’d rather be celebrating the season, but they’re house-shopping instead because they need to find a home.
Looking for advice about listing a home in the Tampa Bay area? Contact me at Rosemary Sells Tampa!
Does your house remind you of a Halloween Haunted House?
Now that Fall is here, your house may be experiencing some expanding and contracting via its pipes, framing, glass, and even its nails. This can cause a variety of problems.
If you find you have
- Zombie Odors
- Footsteps in the Attic
- Smells of Something Burning
- Moaning and Clattering
it may be time to call your plumber, exterminator, or even your HVAC technician.
Read why here:
Are you ready for Trick-or-Treaters? You’ve got the candy, but have you double-checked for safety?
The following article covers these basic, quick steps for Halloween prep:
- Light the Scene
- Secure the Footing
- Tighten the Railings
- Eliminate Fire Hazards
- Secure Your Property
- Set the Scene
- Enhance Street Safety
Read more here: