Good credit may not seem like much… until you lose it.
And you certainly don’t want to be sacrificing a good credit score due to someone else’s mistakes, so here are a few tips on making things right:
1. Do it now.
2. Don’t assume the mistake you know about is the only mistake in your credit history.
3. If your credit report error involves identity theft, put a fraud alert on your file.
4. Complain to everyone who screwed up.
5. If all this complaining does nothing, consider an attorney.
6. Back up your story with proof.
7. If at first you don’t succeed, keep complaining until you do.
Read instruction on how to accomplish each of these steps at House Logic:
Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
Copyright 2013 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Check out my free home search app:
click here to learn more!